Watch Amrit’s weekly video – Resources for processing the report from An Olive Branch.
Click on the “CC” at the bottom of the video to see subtitles in various languages.
- Support in processing the report from An Olive Branch –
- KRI’s letter accompanying the report from An Olive Branch went out only in English. You can find translated versions here. The letter from the Siri Singh Sahib Corporation and the entire report will be available in additional languages by the end of August here.
- KRI and 3HO are co-hosting a series of Information and Processing calls starting Monday 17 August. These are open for students, teachers, and trainers and are offered in several time slots, and each will have translations available. Please check out the schedule, and register if you’d like to attend one of these calls. If the currently scheduled times fill up, more will be scheduled, so please check the above-linked webpage!
- The report will be translated into 10 additional languages by 25 August. We will set up additional zoom calls at that time as well.
- After these information and processing calls, beginning the week of 24 August, KRI will set up calls just for trainers – but please ALSO attend one of these first set of joint calls so that everyone has the basic information as a common starting point. Please find the schedule of these calls here.
- A Yogic Approach for Grief Recovery with Dr. Shanti Shanti Kaur – Thursday, August 27th, 12-14:00 EDT (New York) on zoom live, or watch the recording which will be posted one week later. This webinar is open to all, so please share this link with others who could benefit from it.
- Here is a short document to help you with Grief Recovery as the Integration of Change.
- Key Conversations – If you’d like to participate in the conversations and decisions shaping our collective future, please “JOIN” the specific Sutra circles that are of interest to you. Remember that you can set the email preferences for each circle to select how often you want to be notified of new posts. We will try to highlight here each week’s key conversations you may be interested in.
- Online Trainings – should we allow (either temporarily or permanently) 100% of a Level One Program to be done online? Right now, as an interim policy, we are requiring a minimum of 40 hours in person. Is that ok, or should that also change? We must have a decision about this at the Sept TTEC meetings.
- Major Research Publication in the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association – “Efficacy of Yoga vs Cognitive Behavioral Therapy vs Stress Education for the Treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder” – scientifically showing that Kundalini Yoga can reduce anxiety.
- Events around August 26th – This year, we encourage each local community to make their own decision if or how they want to practice together on this day. Some alternative suggestions, if a change is desired, could be to gather for a Guru Ram Das meditation, fundraise for women’s causes, or participate in the Global Ra Ma Da Sa Healing meditation together.