Vote on a draft new policy! White paper about creating new kriyas. New research papers added to the library on our website
Vote For or Against the Level One Online Training Policy
Make your voice heard and VOTE now. Read the Policy (with links to multiple languages) here.
KRI’s stance about the creation of new kriyas
There have been some questions recently about this. Please read KRI’s stance and rationale on this in this White Paper. The bottom line is that KRI’s mission is about preserving and sharing Yogi Bhajan’s teachings.
New Research Papers!
Eight recent scientific papers about the biomedical effects of Kundalini Yoga have been added to KRI’s library. You have to be logged into our website to view them.
- The Time Scales of Irreversibility in Spontaneous Brain Activity are Altered in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Comparing Kundalini Yoga Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Stress Education For Generalized Anxiety Disorder Symptom Outcomes
- Effect of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Yoga for Generalized Anxiety Disorder on Sleep Quality in a Randomised Controlled Trial
- Yoga-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Benefits Older Adults With Anxiety/
- Efficacy of the Kundalini Method in Alleviating Emesis Gravidarum During the First Trimester
- Impact of Yoga Versus Memory Enhancement Training on Hippocampal Connectivity in Older Women at Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Visibility Graph Analysis of Heart Rate Variability During Chi Meditation and Kundalini Yoga Techniques
First Ever Kundalini Yoga Research Symposium
This coming February, KRI is very proud to be organizing the first ever Symposium on Kundalini Yoga: Scientific Research and Applications for Health and Therapy. Because you trainers are the core of KRI, we are offering this event to you for FREE. You can register with the coupon “RESYM” for this online event, February 10th. This global online event brings together leading experts in the field of Kundalini Yoga to explore the latest developments in Kundalini Yoga and its potential applications for healing, well-being and therapy. The symposium will feature a range of presentations and discussions, covering topics such as the neuroscience of Kundalini Yoga, the use of Kundalini Yoga in a variety of populations and settings, including addiction treatment, trauma recovery, teaching in schools, among others.
Read more detail about the program and all the presenters here.
Trainer Store Migration to the KRI Store
Please note that we are transitioning the Trainer Discount Store to the Source Store. Within three months, the Trainer Discount Store will be completely deactivated and all orders of Teacher Training Material will take place in the Source Store under the category “Teacher Training Material” on the vertical menu on your left. You’ll only see the Teacher Training materials once you’re logged in to KRI’s The Source Store with your KRI website account email address, the one that you used to renew your ATA Trainer license. Here is a Step-By-Step Procedure to help you place your order in The Source Store.
If you want to provide authorization for any of your program administrators or managers, please use this form. If you have any questions, please contact your regional administrator.
Planning Ahead for 2024 Trainer Meetings
During 2024, we will have two opportunities to be Globally gathered online as Sangat of ATA Trainers; several opportunities to gather in person in different regions and local online meetings with trainers of your country only. Through all these meetings, we have the chance to stay connected among Trainers Locally and Globally and bring the Sangat experience alive; keep deepening in our Professional Development as Trainers and have first-hand information and experiences with the KRI Team. Please, save the dates and join us. Remember as well that participating in these meetings at least once every 2 years is part of the requirements to move forward into the Academy. Looking forward to meeting with you Online and In Person!
- Trainer Forum, in-person, Santiago-Chile. Date to be defined
- Trainer Meeting, April 5th 2024, in-person, Buenos Aires-Argentina
- Global Summit, April, online. Registration will open soon
- April 20-21: Asia-Oceania & Europe/Russia/Middle East/Africa
- April 27 & 28: South – North America & Europe/Russia/Middle East/Africa
- Trainer Forum, Sunday May 19th, in-person, Mexico City-Mexico
- Trainer Forum, Mid-June, in-person, Ram Das Puri in Española. Just prior to Summer Solstice
- Trainer Forum, Early August, in-person, Jambville, France. Just prior to EYF.
- Regional Trainer Meetings, October 2024, online.
ATA Admin Corner
Meet below the ATA Admin corner, a place where we plan to leave important information always in hand!
Meet the ATA Regional Administrators
Renew your ATA Trainer License – 2023 – 2024
Check out the new Pedagogy Project section of our website – a place for trainers to share with one another best practices and pedagogy tools for each L2 Module, and every part of the Level 1 program.
A precious experience in the ATA pathway is to support and inspire your peers. Are you available to participate in a Lead or Professional INTERVIEW PROCESS? Click and Let us know!
Participate in KRI Standing Committees! Your engagement is VERY important.
Find all ATA documents in the Trainer Support Website – ATA Pathway and Program Administration.
Need help on how to use ATA Google Drive documents? See Short video HERE