Watch Amrit’s weekly video – Is the pace of change too much or too little?
Click on the “CC” at the bottom of the video to see subtitles in various languages.
- The Interim Version of The Aquarian Teacher – this has been made available as an automatic update within VitalSource. All trainers should have access to it now. Please contact HariShabad Kaur if you are having any trouble. The new version is also available digitally at the Trainer Discount Store on the KRI Trainer Support Website, and will soon also be available at KRI’s publishing partners who are currently selling the English Language manual.
- TTEC meetings – We still need some translators to help. Helping as a translator would not take you away from participating yourself! If you are willing to help, please contact Manou.
- Spreading Positive News about Kundalini Yoga – We are spreading positive news about Kundalini yoga! These two articles were picked up recently by many online publications.
- Find peace during pandemic uncertainty with Kundalini Yoga and meditation
- This is a National Geographic article with some quotes by KRI’s Director of Research – Dr Satbir Singh.
- KRI Annual Report – Partly in response to your very valid request for more transparency, KRI has produced our first-ever annual report, covering activities in our prior fiscal year from July 2019 through June 2020. You can access the report here.
- Do You Want More Zoom Calls for Trainers? – We still have one more zoom call scheduled for Tues 8 Sept at 15:30 Central European Time. You can register here for that. We’d like to see if there is a desire for more calls. Please let us know if you would like more calls by email here.
- Seva Corp – If you or your students are ever in need of some inspiration, check out this new initiative that 3HO is spearheading. The mission of Seva Corp is to bring communities around the world closer by cultivating a presence and a network of sevadars, as well as sharing information about what is happening in their localities. The four pillars of work: connection, training, support and projection. Instagram is their main platform. Check it out: https://www.instagram.com/globalsevacorps/
- September Webinars from KRI –
With Guru Sansar Singh. Join us live Monday Sept. 7thh at 12PM Chile Standard Time (Santiago) En Espanol
Join us live Date /Time TBA for English
- The fall of the father as a universal myth story in our hearts
- The archetype of redeeming/rescuing the father
- Separating the wheat from the chaff
- Reclaiming virtues to embrace the future together
- From Crisis to Community: What does it mean to be connected? With Natasha & Lorenz Sell. Join us Thursday Sept. 10th, 12-2 EDT (New York).
- Come together as a community to create a connection
- Explore this territory in a safe, supportive, and even playful environment as we bring the nuances of our personal experience into presence in our collective container
- A relational space to discover our common humanity through the practice of deep listening and embodied presence
- Uplift Your Asana with Sat Siri. Join us live Thursday, Sept. 17th at 7 PM EDT (New York City)
- How to teach postures in trainings/ workshops with nuance, subtlety!
- Share this grounding foundation, encourage the love of movement
- Embrace, deepen into asana within your own body
- The History of Kundalini Yoga With Pavandev Kaur! Join us for a six-week series beginning Tuesday, Oct. 20th 5 to 7 PM EST (New York) to Nov. 24th.
- Find out where the technology of Kundalini Yoga came from!
- Dip your toes into the vast river of yoga history and discover the origins
- The Vedas, Ancient History, Tantra, Bhagavad Gita & Bhakti, Hatha Yoga, and much more