Watch Amrit’s weekly video – This week is the Global Trainer Summit!
Click on the “CC” at the bottom of the video to see subtitles in various languages.
- Global Trainer Summit – Now is the time to come together and begin to build our future. Time for action. Come to one section of the Summit or to all sections.
- Track 1 – December 10 and 12, Track 2 – December 11 and 13, for different time zones.
- Meet and interact with the staff of Just Outcomes, the restorative justice consultants assisting our global community
- Access Professional Development Trainings online
- Deep dive into discussions with peers on topics that are important to you – KRI’s relationship to the SSSC. Improving The Code of Ethics (Excellence). Diversifying the Academy to include all who wish to be trainers and more.
- Discussions in the summit are a pathway to initiate new policies for our future!
Come to what you can. You can also come to a part of the summit in one track and move to another track. Follow this link for more information and to register. https://trainersupport.kundaliniresearchinstitute.org/trainer-forum/
- New Level One Certification Requirements – These new requirements demonstrated that the inclusive process of decision making works. TTEC has finalized a new policy regarding the previous requirements to show Yogi Bhajan videos, read the Master’s Touch book, and attend a White Tantric Yoga Course. Please read this new policy with the changes that were approved by a TTEC vote in your language here, and email [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Honoring Past Experience – Supporting admission and movement in the Academy – With the growth of the Aquarian Trainer Academy, people are applying to the Academy from all walks of life and in all stages of life. Some applicants have had years of relevant professional experience in other fields and/or have been teaching Kundalini Yoga for decades. They may have also been participating as Guest Teachers in Level One programs. Because we focus on trainer qualifications, not on how they were accomplished, prior experience is valued for both applicants and those moving through the academy. Read more details about how this works here. As always, email Amrit Singh if you have any questions about how to apply this approach in your specific circumstances.
- The Aquarian Teacher 2020 edition now available as a physical manual. Trainers in North America can get physical copies needed for their training from the Trainer Store, here. Sat Nam Europe is the KRI publishing partner distributing the AT English in Europe, and NKYTANZ is the one in Australia.
- Digital versions of Level Two manuals now available in German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian – You can now buy the access codes for your L2 training programs from the existing KRI distributor in your country. You can also write an email to KRI’s translation coordinator, HariShabad Kaur, and request your personal, courtesy access code.
- The Aquarian Teacher (5th edition) is available digitally in the Trainer Store. While we work with the translation teams to get the 6th edition (2020) also available in other languages, our KRI Library on the VitalSource platform has been recently updated with the Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Russian versions.
- Heal the World: An Environmental Series with Snatam Kaur
18 December, 12:00 – 14:00 New York Time
Join us for a special holiday live zoom class with Snatam Kaur! Access is FREE, donations are welcome, with all proceeds being donated to the World Wildlife Fund.
- Global Sangat News – Please chant Akal for Sukhmani Singh from France who passed away on 26 November. Sukhmani Singh participated in the translation of the Aquarian Trainer Textbook and Manual into French.