Watch Amrit’s weekly video – Initial thoughts about TTEC in September, and preparing for the release of the report from An Olive Branch.
Click on the “CC” at the bottom of the video to see subtitles in various languages.
- Global TTEC meetings September 20, 21, 22 – If you are interested in participating in a Steering Committee to plan these important decision making meetings, please email Amrit Singh.
- Trainer Summit Sutra Circles have been moved and consolidated – New Sutra circles have been created in the General Discussion area of Sutra to further the conversations that were begun at the Summit. All trainers in the Academy, whether you were at the Summit or not, can now participate. It is up to all of us now to continue the dialogues, and to move from ideas to concrete proposals that the whole community can review and comment on.
- Professional Development Committee Coordinating Position – KRI is looking for someone, ideally outside the US, for 10 hours per week to coordinate the work of the Professional Development Committee. View a job description here. If you have questions, if you are qualified, and are interested in applying, please email Hari Charn Kaur.
- Processing the Report from An Olive Branch Together – As mentioned in Amrit Singh weekly video message, KRI is organizing zoom calls beginning August 10th by language and time zone. If you are interested in supporting this outreach by serving as a co-facilitator or if you the availability to serve for technical support, please email Hari Charn Kaur.
- Sexual Harassment – What Every Kundalini Yoga Teacher & Trainer Needs to Know – Please join this live webinar next Tuesday, 4 Aug, or watch the recording that will be posted on 11 Aug.