Sutra – Our Online Discussion Spaces!
Make Your Voice Heard!
With over 800 trainers around the global, we need an online space to connect and be together as a sangat. We have found some Kundalini Yogis in New York City who have developed a platform specifically to help conscious communities stay connected. This platform is called Sutra.
Like other discussion boards you might be familiar with, Sutra will allow you to start conversations around any teacher training topics that are interest to you, and to comment on other posts. Conversations within Sutra are organized or grouped into circles. Circles can be nested within one another. Each unique circle will share a common set of “resources” – shared documents or reference materials.
We are using the conversations on Sutra as important feedback to, and inputs into, how KRI will make decisions related to the teacher training programs. As any comment or post can get “noted” by people who find the comment valuable, we can get a sense of what topics are “hot” and important to the community. We can further survey members and create discussion groups based on surveys around issues. This input can then become part of our agenda for our in-person meetings (at regional TTEC meetings and at trainers forums).
Here are two brief instructional videos for you about Sutra:
- A brief overview video on sutra and how to use it
- Tips on how to stay up to date with Sutra in less than 5 minutes per day
If you are a Trainer, click here to go to our primary Sutra Circle.
Please jump in and get started! Read, post, contribute and connect!
Some guidelines for this new online community:
- Please keep all posts related to teacher training topics. This can include things related to the programs (the level 1 program, any of the level 2 modules, level 3 overall, the 21 Stages course, the level 3 Melas), or the Aquarian Trainer Academy (the various levels of trainers and how one moves between them, mentorship, the ATA interviews, etc.). Unrelated postings will be removed.
- Please keep all posts impersonally, or impersonally personal. No personal attacks will be allowed.
- No marketing or promotions please. We don’t want this space to become full of advertisements for courses. If enough people would like it, we could set up a space specifically, and only, for this.