Trainer News Bulletin
➧ Clicca qui per leggere questa newsletter in italiano
➧ Cliquez ici pour lire ce bulletin d’information en chinois
➧ Clique aqui para ler este boletim de notícias em chinês
➧ Haga clic aquí para leer este boletín de noticias en chino
➧ Klicken Sie hier, um diesen Newsletter auf Chinesisch zu lesen
Sept Trainer Bulletin
• Sept TTEC Meetings. Please see this Sutra thread for the current thoughts on the agenda items. https://generaltrainers.sutra.co/pods/cfw36
• Simplification to the Competencies Evaluation form: The project is near completion and a proposal goes to TTEC this September. Check it out and share your thoughts.
• Level 1 course schedules: Trainers have requested flexibility. A proposal is going to TTEC in September. Check it out and share your thoughts here: https://l1redux.sutra.co/pods/zg58m
• The Aquarian Teacher Manual and Textbook are available digitally: You all should have received a separate email from KRI with instructions and your personal access code to a digital version of the Aquarian Teacher on the VitalSource platform. You can buy the English version and distribute the access codes to your Level 1 students in the Trainer Store here:http://trainersupport.kundaliniresearchinstitute.org/store/product-category/digital-materials/
• 2018 Summer Forums Follow up: Summer Solstice (Espanola) and European Yoga Festival (Chateau Anand) Forums: attracted trainers from over 15 countries. You can read the follow up reports and the notes here:
• 2019 Summer Solstice Trainer Forum – 50th Anniversary of 3HO: Save the Date Now. With summer solstice 2019 being the big 50th anniversary of 3HO, to ensure that all of the trainers who want to can attend the full event – the days and times of the Mela and Forum have changed. The Mela will run from Saturday morning June 8th through Tuesday the 11th. The Trainer Forum will be all day Wednesday the 12th, and the morning of Thursday the 13th. ATA interviews will still be Thursday afternoon and all day Friday the 14th. These events will be at the Langar Hall in Espanola.
• Mind & Meditation Level 2 manual has been upgraded. The exam has also been streamlined with good results. All level 2 lead trainers were emailed new manual and exam. If you are a level two lead trainer and didn’t receive it, please let Amrit Singh know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Meet KRI’s Translation Coordinators: See a short introduction video from HariShabad Kaur and SatBhagat Singh, and get a lot of useful information about translating KRI materials here.