– Trainer Licensing via the portal will be open as of July 1st. Sign into your account and re-license by October 1st, because after that there will be a late fee.
– We have simplified our PR guidelines for Level 1, Level 2 and 21 Stages of Meditation Courses. Check the new versions, with immediate effect: Level 1 PR Guidelines, Level 2 PR Guidelines, 21 Stages of Meditation PR Guidelines.
– Read the notes from the April 2018 Teacher Training Executive Committee (TTEC) meetings in the Sutra thread here.
– If you are interested in joining TTEC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for ways to involve people without needing to physically attend meetings in Espanola, so we especially encourage people from outside North America to participate.
– The Office of Ethics and Professional Standards had created a Student Bill of Rights.
– Check out the Summer Solstice Trainer Forum Report!
– KRI has a great team of HariShabad Kaur and SatBhagat Singh in Brazil working as our translation coordinators. If you are thinking of translating any KRI books or any Yogi Bhajan lectures, please contact them first at email@example.com.
– We are looking to simplify the Trainer Competency Evaluation Form. Our goal is to have a proposal to bring to TTEC in Sept. This will be a topic of discussion at the EU Trainer Forum in July.
– We are moving to allowing more flexibility and creativity in the formats in which trainers and deliver Level 1 courses. See the latest drafts and ideas, and participate via this Sutra thread.
– Level 3 Melas are just beginning to be discussed for Southeast Asia in 2019, South America in 2020 and also China in 2020. If you would like to be part of the planning committees for these events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, even if you have completed your Level 3 process, or are in the middle of it and are attending another Mela location, you would be most welcome to attend additional Melas anywhere you’d like to.
– The Aquarian Trainer Academy keeps growing! We now have 816 trainers and applicants worldwide!
– Level 2 videos are now available from KRI as either DVDs or as USB thumb-drives.